Beauty Blog More Beauty Blog
YES, A PROPER FACIAL IS A NECESSITY!
Many people do not know the benefits of a Professional Facial. They wait until they encounter skin concerns like breakouts, dry itchy skin, dark spots, etc. or have an upcoming special event before coming in for a facial. While this is totally OK, these frustrating problems can often be avoided by proper monthly facials and a good at-home skin care regime.
Facials are ideal once a month unless you have a specific skin concern you are trying to overcome such as acne, hyper-pigmentation, etc. then you may need to receive a series of treatments for the month.
The reason behind getting monthly facials is that your stratum corneum (the outermost layer of visible skin) will completely renew itself approximately every 28- 30 days. In this time your skin cells are constantly being replicated from the treated cells to replace the old cells. If you give your skin a head start (i.e., a great facial) your skin cells will begin to replicate the now healthier cells and thus give you a better complexion.
Most skin products can take up to 4-8 weeks to start to treat active skin cells, but by speeding up the renewal process with a facial you can make these products work faster and more effectively.
Aside from just feeling like heaven….
Here are our Top 10 reasons why we recommend monthly Facials.
1. Facials slow the aging process down. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieves dehydrated skin. With these benefits, facials make us feel better about our skin. With the use of exfoliation, massage, and the penetration of nutrients and antioxidants, facials also fight to reverse aging. We will all age… but we can do it more slowly with glowing, firm, and hydrated skin.
2. A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level. Like a good dental cleaning, this is what a facial can do for the skin/pores. Even non-acneic skin can use a good deep cleanse. Extractions/cleaning out the pores can help to maintain clear skin, stop acne formation, as well as help to change the pore’s size. Often left unchecked, pores can start to stretch and widen with the accumulation of oil and debris. Note: Please do not attempt to extract or pick at your own skin unless you are a professional and know how to do it properly- you could be at risk of scarring and infection.
3. Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aid in detoxification.
4. A good Facial with facial massage can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin. It helps to prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging.
5. Facials increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal of skin cells.
6. Facials provide a deeper exfoliation than you can achieve at home. Exfoliation smoothens the skin, allows a for great penetration of products (moisturizers or serums etc.), unclogs pores, improves skin ability to retain hydration, and evens skin tone to just name a few benefits.
7. A professional Facial can help even out skin tone and lighten dark spots by using the proper product needed. Dark spots age our skins’ appearance visibly. Again, a gentle reminder- sunscreen is still a necessity no matter how great the facial.
8. Facials allow a professionally trained Beauty Therapist / Aesthetician to counsel you on the proper products you should be using at home. This alone is worth the investment as the skincare industry can be a difficult and expensive area to navigate on your own.
9 Facials are not a miracle in an hour, but they do give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion. Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health.
10. Facials allow you to relax. They feel great and are healing to the soul. The power of touch, massage, proper technique, and professional products can heal.
Stress relief and beautiful glowing skin? YES PLEASE!
To schedule your FREE CONSULTATION or for more information call ECLIPZE HAIR DESIGE & DAY SPA
at 945-1188 / 9167274 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org